Monday, March 3, 2008

A Silent Moment

My routine has been thrown off a bit today and I didn't get my post out by morning. As anyone who knows me will tell you, I am a creature of habit. This change has left me unable to narrow down my list of topics to choose.

I toyed with the idea of performance in huge arena spaces versus more intimate gatherings. I remembered Prince bouncing from instrument to instrument at Jones Beach on Long Island and briefly started a post called 'The Special Effect' because he seemed computer generated. I remembered a band I loved in college called That'll Learn Ya and how I actually witnessed their break up on stage at Club Baby Head.

Nothing seemed to warrant the full treatment.

I'll be back tomorrow with something that I feel strongly about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude you are a blogger, and if you don't blog...
well, uhhh......you can't call yourself a blogger...i don't care what you feel strongly about or not...you blog about it..and if you can't decide between prince or whoever...you blog and tell us why...blog boy...r u getting the picture here? or do i anonymously have to spell it out fer you...yeah, that's right...you got NOTHIN!! all net baby...uhuh..that's right...